A NEW CRYSTAL COAST TRADITION RETURNS IN 2023
Carteret County Speedway
501 Whitehouse Fork Rd, Swansboro, NC 28584
Emerald Owl Productions, Inc. (EOP) and The Carteret County Speedway are partnering for a second year with the financial support of the Crystal Coast Tourism Development Authority to create a laser light extravaganza for the Christmas and holiday season.
This year’s show is a 45 minute beam show. It will be synchronized with traditional Christmas and other holiday music. In order to prevent overcrowding and traffic concerns, drive-in tickets will be sold on a timed admission that will be valid for one session. Once a session has reached capacity, no further tickets will be sold for that session.
DATES & TIMES:
The show opens on Friday, November 24 and runs through Sunday, November 26. It then reopens on Friday, December 1 and runs through Sunday, December 3, 2023.
We are increasing the venue size and the show length this year meaning we are starting with just 2 shows per night. Additional time slots and nights may be added based on ticket demand.
* 6:15 pm
* 7:45 pm
ADVANCED TICKET RATES:
Friday and Saturday Nights: $30 per vehicle
Sunday Nights: $25 per vehicle
These rates include up to 6 people per vehicle.
Additional people beyond 6 are $5.00 per person.
AT THE GATE:
Friday and Saturday Nights: $40 per vehicle
Sunday Nights: $35 per vehicle
WHAT TO BRING:
There will be no concessions sold! Bring your own food and drink!
We recommend bringing the following with you to enhance your experience:
* FM Radio (to listen to the show)
* Folding chairs (no lounge chairs) to set up outside your vehicle
* Glow Sticks
* Blankets, jackets, etc.
* Ponchos (show WILL run in light to moderate rain)
* Hot Chocolate and other holiday goodies
* Please know how to extinguish the headlights on your vehicle while it remains on and in park.
* Vehicles will have no access to leave while the show is still in progress.
* You may set up chairs and a small table in front of your vehicle to enjoy the show.
* You must be ready to leave as soon as the show ends.
* Large vehicles such as passenger vans and buses may attend, but must reach out in advance to determine parking area and rate. To obtain approval, please call Judy Hailey at
* No trailers or parade floats will be allowed as a drive-in ticket.
If you are traveling for the show, discounted rates are available at the Best Western Swansboro and the Lighthouse Suites. Click Hotel Discounts for more information.