A NEW CRYSTAL COAST TRADITION RETURNS IN 2023
Emerald Owl Productions, Inc. (EOP) and The Carteret County Speedway are partnering for a second year with the support of the Crystal Coast Tourism Development Authority to create a laser light extravaganza for the Christmas and holiday season.
The 40 minute beam show is synchronized with traditional Christmas and other holiday music. In order to prevent overcrowding and traffic concerns, drive-in tickets will be sold on a timed admission that will be valid for one session. Once a session has reached capacity, no further tickets will be sold for that session.
DATES & TIMES:
The show opens on Friday, November 24 and Saturday, November 25, and then reopens on Friday, December 1 and Saturday, December 2, 2023.
Additional nights may be added based on ticket demand.
* 6:10 pm
* 7:30 pm
* 8:30 pm
WHAT TO BRING:
There will be no concessions sold!
We recommend bringing the following with you to enhance your experience:
* FM Radio (to listen to the show)
* Folding chairs (no lounge chairs)
* Glow Sticks
* Blankets, jackets, etc.
* Ponchos (show WILL run in light rain)
* BYOHC - Bring Your Own Hot Chocolate
* Food & Drinks, coolers, and thermos
* Drive in vehicles will have no access to leave early or while the show is still in progress.
* Large vehicles such as passenger vans and buses may attend, but must park outside the track. Visitors will then purchase per person lawn seats unless obtaining prior approval. To obtain approval, please call Judy Hailey at 252-286-5001.
* No trailers or parade floats will be allowed as a drive-in ticket.
TICKETS GO ON SALE OCTOBER 1