A NEW CRYSTAL COAST TRADITION
Emerald Owl Productions, Inc. (EOP) and The Carteret County Speedway are partnering to create a laser light extravaganza for the holidays this year.
The 35 minute beam show is synchronized with holiday music. In order to prevent overcrowding and traffic concerns, drive-in tickets will be sold on a timed admission that will be valid for one session. Lawn seats are also available and are valid for the entire evening. Once a session has reached capacity, no further tickets will be sold for that session.
DATES & TIMES:
The show runs November 18 and November 19, and then reopens on November 25, November 26, and November 27. Visitors can choose from three sessions on Fridays and Saturdays:
* 6:10 pm
* 7:30 pm
* 8:30 pm (Changed from 8:50 listed previously)
Two sessions are available on Sunday, November 27
* 7:30 pm
WHAT TO BRING:
There will be no concessions sold!
We recommend bringing the following with you to enhance your experience:
* FM Radio (to listen to the show)
* Folding chairs (no lounge chairs)
* Glow Sticks
* Blankets, jackets, etc.
* Ponchos (show WILL run in light rain)
* BYOHC - Bring Your Own Hot Chocolate
* Food & Drinks, coolers, and thermos
* Drive in vehicles will have no access to leave early or while the show is still in progress.
* Large vehicles such as passenger vans and buses may attend, but must park outside the track. Visitors will then purchase per person lawn seats unless obtaining prior approval. To obtain approval, please call Judy Hailey at 252-286-5001.
* No trailers or parade floats will be allowed as a drive-in ticket.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS.